Monday, November 5, 2012

Baby Onesies

My cute neice was expecting her first daughter. Her mom lives across the country, so she enlisted all of us sisters to throw her daughter a baby shower.  We decided to do a crafting baby shower.  Everyone who came got to make a onesie, or a hair bow, or a burp cloth to give to Heather.  I had fun making lots of hair bows (even if Mom thought my flower choices were too big).  But I also wanted to make some onesies.  These are the onesies I came up with:
This one I made a stencil out of vinyl, and then my daughter painted it in layers.  I have to admit, it's kind of fun to have a girl old enough to want to craft and do a good job...I'm just not sure I'm ready to share my supplies!


This one turned out sooo cute.  It's heat transfer vinyl, two colors, layered over each other.


The cupcake I cut out of fabric and just stitched it on.  So cute!  Too bad I wasn't this crafty when I had little babies :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment