Sunday, October 27, 2013

Halloween Stitching Project




I saw this mini quilt holder one time at a nursing home and I just loved the idea of making a little quilt block display, so my amazing Mom ordered me one!  Since it was October I decided to make a Halloween block.

I found a coloring page online that I liked.  I imported into my Silhouette program, traced around it and then used a disappearing pen to trace it onto my fabric.

 
 

I then colored and stitched around my lines, and then sprayed water on it to make the blue lines disappear.  And then for the best part--I gave it to my sister to finish it.  She put the cute Halloween fabric around the edges and then quilted it with her machine...She is AMAZING at quilting! 



I just loved how it turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment